(1)Â Be faithful & honest with yourself in your trading, be diligent & consistent & it will bring you Prosperity.
(2)Â Those who work their plan will prosper, but those who chase fantasies lack judgment.
(3)Â Steady plodding brings prosperity; hasty speculation brings poverty.
(4) Â Those who want to do right will get a rich reward. But those who want to “get rich quick” will quicklyÂ fail“.
(5) Â Trying to “get rich quick” is wrong & leads to poverty.
(6) Â Wealth taken from gambling quickly disappears; wealth from diligent effort & hard work grows“.
(7) Â Follow the rules & keep your financial life intact; ignoring them means financial ruin.
(8) Â A person without self-control is as defenseless as a city with broken-down walls.
(9) Â The wise control their temper. Â They know that anger causes mistakes.
(10) Â The intelligent are always open to new ideas, in fact they look for them.
(11) Â Get all the advice that you can & be wise all the rest of your life.
(12) Â Fools despise advice; ‘the wise’ consider each suggestion.
(13) Â Fools think they need no advice, but ‘the wise’ listen to others.
(14) Â To learn, you must want to be taught. Â To refuse correction is stupid.
(15) Â Anyone willing to be corrected is on the path to success. Those who refuse correction have lost their chance.
(16) Â Hard work brings prosperity; playing around brings poverty.
(17) If you love sleep, you will end up in poverty. Â Stay awake, work hard, & there will be plenty to eat.
(18) Â The foolish will lose in the end, ‘the wise’ will end up with the winnings.
(19) Â The wise save up for the future, but the foolish spend whatever they get”.
(20) Â Truth stands the test of time; lies are soon exposed.
Think carefully about each one of these quotes. Â I think you’ll find out a little something about yourself you didn’t already know. Â For example, your “strengths” and “weaknesses” in your trading should be clearly pointed out be analyzing each one of these phrases. Â These simple and short phrases should help you become a better trader — and hopefully a better person in general!