In today’s video I show you exactly where my trailing sell stop is placed to lock in profits from this long Australian Dollar futures trade. Two of the profit objectives have already been hit on 80% of my position…now I’m trailing up my stop on the remaining 20% of my position to see how far this market can run to the upside. As of right now my sell stop is placed at 1.0334, locking in 191 pips ($1,910/per standard contract). So, if the Australian Dollar falls substantially from here I do pretty well on the remaining part of this trade position…let’s see where we go from here. Have a profitable day and I hope this helps you in your own trading.