Here’s a Nice E-Mini S&P 500 Futures Trade You Can Watch

Today I not only walk you through the very first trade of the day, but I also show you a live trade as it’s happening in the E-Mini S&P 500 futures contract. It took a half hour to hit my first profit objective (even though the video is only 10 minutes) where I took off 75% of the trade, and then I proceed to walk you through how I trail up my stops. And as I end the video I’m still long the market. As I write this commentary I am stopped out of the remainder portion of my position with a one point profit on the remaining 25% of my position. In total the trade netted out 2.50 points…hope this helps you in your trading.

 

[pb_vidembed title=”” caption=”” url=”http://promovid.tmitchell.com.s3.amazonaws.com/3-15-2012 freevideo.mp4″ type=”op” w=”720″ h=”440″]

Want to make money trading the E-Mini’s? Go here for more info.

About the Author Brian Keith

FREE DAILY TRADE VIDEOS

Join Over 84,750 Traders Receiving Our FREE Daily Trading Videos