Swiss Franc FOREX Currency Pair and EPV Stock Trade Updates

On today’s video I go through the Swiss Franc (USFCHF) FOREX currency pair long trade where things are looking real good. As you know the first two profit objectives were hit on Friday for a combined profit of 139 pips ($1,390 per standard contract) on 80% of the position. The remaining 20% of the position is using a trailing stop, which is now placed at .9317 (locking in 23 pips). Be sure to watch the video to get all the details. Then I go over the long EPV stock trade that got executed Friday at a price of 28.27. The initial stop is down at 27.70 and the first profit objective is up at 28.99 – be sure to watch the video for the details on this trade too – have a profitable day and I hope this video helps you further in your own trading.

 

[pb_vidembed autoplay=”true” title=”” caption=”” url=”http://promovid.tmitchell.com.s3.amazonaws.com/12-10-2012 freevideo.mp4″ type=”op” w=”720″ h=”440″]

About the Author Todd Mitchell

Todd Mitchell is the CEO & Founder of Trading Concepts, Inc. He's been trading since 1994 and has mentored over 12,000 traders from Wall Street to Main Street. He's an expert at developing strategies for creating more consistent daily, weekly and monthly income.

FREE DAILY TRADE VIDEOS

Join Over 84,750 Traders Receiving Our FREE Daily Trading Videos